Friday, October 24, 2008

And the winner is...

yeah...sorry for the build up, but we still don't know what we're having.  Boy or girl...we have no idea.  We really didn't think we would since this was only our 13 week visit, but last time our doctor really led us to believe that it was a possibility.  Though today he tried and tried to find out, and he even said maybe a ****** (I'm not telling in case it really is what he thought, I don't want to ruin the surprise until we know for sure) he said we have to wait another 3 and a half weeks when we go back for our next visit.  So I think we are just going to have to keep the boy and girl stuff we bought on sale a few weeks ago and the stuff we don't need, we'll just try to sell on Craigslist or something.  Well, it's late and I have to get up in 5 hours to go to work.  Keep Victoria in your prayers.  She has been really sick and wasn't able to go to work/school a couple of days this week.  I hope she has a relaxing day off tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't feel bad! It's still really early - most people don't find out the gender until they're well into their second trimester! We are eager to know when you do find out, though!!! I vote girl, not sure why...just a feeling (although I kind of hope it's a boy since you already have a bunch of little girls in your fam!). Hope we're able to see ya'll next weekend!