Wednesday, October 8, 2008

1.5!!!

One hour and a half is how long it took me to get home today from teaching cello lessons at Second Baptist Church.  Traffic was unbelievable.  Normally it takes me 30 minutes to get there with no traffic, 45 minutes to get there after I get off work from Chick-fil-A around 3, and then about an hour to get home at 6.  Not today.  I sat in every kind of traffic you can imagine.  Not to mention I had to go potty THE WHOLE TIME!!!

Once I got home though, I washed my car, watered the garden and just sat in front of the computer and worked on music for church on Sunday.  I'm pretty tired and I can feel every sting of pain being emitted from my legs.  Not to be a drama king or anything. . . :) I think that's all I'm going to write today.  I am going to try and relax with my wife.  We'll see how that goes without me falling asleep.  Keep her in your prayers; she had to come home from work today because she was feeling ill because of the little blessing stretching her tummy.  I'll chat with you later.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Hey Jody! Tell Victoria to hang in there...it may take a while yet, but the sickness will fade and then all sorts of different "feelings" will take over : )

Much Love,
Lisa, Andy & the girls